18 Ways You’re Making Life Harder is a must read! Print it, put it on your mirror to re-read when brushing your teeth. Focus on un-learning these unhealthy habits of your mind and EVERYTHING WILL BE BETTER.
1. You look to everyone else for the answers only you can give yourself.
2. You let others make you feel guilty for living your life.
3. You allow toxic people to get the best of you.
4. You are part of the drama circle.
5. You assign negative intent to other people’s actions.
6. You are too worried that people will steal what you have.
7. You’re trying to compete with everyone else.
8. You have been too much of a taker.
9. You focus on popularity over effectiveness.
10. You keep cutting corners and taking the easy way out.
11. You focus on every point in time other than now.
12. You are stuck on your mistakes.
13. You have an “all or nothing” mentality.
14. You expect life to always be happy.
15. You keep thinking about worst-case scenarios.
16. You’re letting loss devour you.
17. You avoid facing the truth.
18. You put off making decisions.