How to know if you have anxiety? If you answer four or more of these questions with a “yes.”
- You worry everyday and you can’t control it.
- You worry about different events, or circumstances, or activities.
- You’re constantly on edge.
- You get tired easily.
- Your worry controls what you do or don’t do.
- You feel muscle tension or heart palpitations.
- You have trouble concentrating or you avoid certain circumstances, or people, or situations.
If you have three or less, you’re human, you’re normal. If you four more, you’re still human and you’re still normal, but you might be struggling with anxiety. Getting some support, meditation, therapy, journaling, breathing, anything to help you feel more centered is something to consider.